- This event has passed.
Agility in Project Management
November 21 - November 24
Short course description
In a very interactive course that can be directly applied at your company during an agile transformation or definition of a new project management method, we will discuss the challenges and benefits of Global Projects and Agile Approaches in light of AI & Machine Learning perspectives. You will get a practical insight into the latest trends in research and practice of project management and assess which principles can be applied in your companies to stay ahead in today’s competitive and global economy.
What to expect
In every course module you will have the opportunity to learn and practice traditional project management principles, agile practices and reflect on ways to leverage AI and Machine Learning to
improve the project and portfolio forecasts and management at your company.
Initiate – Get your project started and define your approach (traditional, agile or hybrid).
- Plan – Define your requirements, scope and prepare an agile backlog or a schedule and Gantt
- Monitor – Establish metrics and use them to monitor the progress of your project or agile team
- Communicate – Understand communication challenges and agile techniques across country
- Organize – Select the best resources in the right locations to work in agile and self-organizing
- Collaborate – Establish trust and collaboration to benefit from multicultural global teams.