What is Lean Startup?
Lean Startup is the structured approach to the development of your project. The biggest uncertainties regarding customer needs, market and technologies are systematically eliminated with hypothesis-based experiments. The alignment and measurability of the project progress is always based on the market-relevant key metrics, so that the implementation team and management can make decisions based on data and real customer behavior instead of gut feelings or fantasy plans.
What you learn
- Why and how customer-centric, measurable experimentation and development saves costs and lifeblood
- Why problems are more important than solutions to celebrate project success
- How to decide based on measurable active customer commitment rather than hypothetical business cases
- How to set up Problem-Solution and MVP experiments to systematically eliminate the riskiest assumptions and generate traction
- What Traction really means and what it has to do with Pirates-Metrics
In Cooperation with
Curriculum is empty