From business intelligence and big data analytics to application to improve products and services. How can the daily-flood of data be made understandably and usable for successful business decisions? Drowning in data a company in the digital era must know how to handle them but also how to use them in their strategy.
- Big Data (concept, market, tools)
- Where could big data for data science in smart cities come from?
– IoT-Services, social media, smart city architecture, etc.
– What can we do with this data?
– Human-centered AI for cities and business models
– How to apply Soft Computing Methods in this Framework?
- Prof. Dr. Philippe Cudré-Mauroux, University of Fribourg
- Prof. Dr. Elena Mugellini, University of Applied Sciences Fribourg
What our students said
- Practical insights
- Wealth of industrial experience
- Very insightful course
Subject Area Co-ordinator
- Prof. Dr. Stephan Nüesch
Curriculum is empty