Flexible – Tailor-made – Personalised
You can visit each module individually or it may be credited towards a future Executive CAS, Executive Diploma or Executive MBA programme at the iimt.
Each of the below mentioned modules lasts 2 days and costs CHF 1’400.-.
The iimt Experience
The iimt’s commitment is to provide leadership skills and knowledge enabling participants to confidently take on high-level management positions in ever so complex, global and digital environment. The iimt Executive
Programmes blend the experience and expertise of an innovative teaching team in developing participants’ leadership qualities in both national and international business.
The modular structure of the iimt Executive Programmes offers a high rate of flexibility.
- Begin your study programme anytime you want;
- Choose how long you need for your studies;
- Design your study schedules from full-time to part-time study.
Highest quality of the iimt Executive Programmes is our promise.
- Course contents are technology-related and contain up-to-date issues;
- The iimt pays attention to your needs and your personal development;
- The quality of the courses is guaranteed through the AAQ & SUC accreditation.
Interactive teaching methods combine theoretical knowhow and practical approaches.
- A healthy mix of theoretical knowledge and practical
cases are applied.
- Business games are used in order to solve managerial
- Case studies, group works and current issues will be
covered and discussed.
Your professional and social network is another aspect, which the iimt will help you grow and enrich through the opportunities to:
- Meet key-players from technology-driven sectors;
- Build up an international network of colleagues;
- Benefit from a strong iimt alumni network.
Participants can choose the length, the starting date, and the type of their studies. The flexible design of the courses allow participants to have a full-time (30 modules in 1 year) or part time (30 modules in 1 up to 5 years) study programme.
The iimt’s Executive MBA programme of the University of Fribourg is recognised all over the world.
International Environment & Networking
Leading experts offer the possibility to enhance the participants networks on 3 levels: students, lecturers, and the institute with the iimt alumni network.
A unique learning experience
Interactive teaching methods combine theoretical know-how and practical approaches.
University of Fribourg
Language of instruction:
30 written/oral examinations and 1 final project
3 years professional experience, management position, Bachelor/Master degree recognised from a University or University of Applied Sciences or other diploma recognised as equivalent (candidates may be admitted “sur dossier”).
Leading Professors and lecturers with a strong academic and teaching record are acting as lecturers and offer participants the most advanced training available.