Master Class: Value-added Project Management
Project Management is at the very heart of business value – the development and implementation of new products and services. At the iimt, we approach Project Management in a very flexible (hybrid) manner: starting with an overall structure and forecasting (predictive methods), developing and delivering the new solutions using agile methods, and communicating and collaborating over distance or in homeoffices
throughout the project (Global Project Management). Please join us in this Master Class to learn more about the integration of these three key principles, and to understand how previous participants boosted the success of their companies’ projects.
Join our next online Master Class – 10th of June 2021 – 17:00 – 18:00
- Introduction: PM evolution over the last 10 years
- Project Management in the academic environment
- Infrastructure industry, a project oriented organization: from the theoretical best practices to a culture
- Q&A and closure
- Dr. Jean Binder, Head Life Sciences Program Management Office, PMI
- Pierre Papaux, Responsible Gestion opérationnelle, Groupe E Celsius SA
- Dr. Gisela Weibel, Senior Research Assistant, University of Bern
Jean delivers the course “Project Management” at the iimt, which evolved in the last 10 years to adapt to project management trends, practices and the needs of Swiss companies. Gisela and Pierre attended the course and used its principles and assignment to transform the way their companies manage their portfolios and projects.
Information & Registration
Course fee: The Master Class is free of charge, registration mandatory
Registration: via email@example.com
Flyer: Flyer Masterclass_10.06.2021