Develop your own business idea
- …supports all students of the University of Fribourg who are interested in developing their own business idea, regardless of their field of study
- ….is the first point of contact for students who need a framework for their business idea
- …offers you instruments that will assist you in defining your idea and will get you acquainted with new perspectives of your business idea
You are ready to increase your level of creativity by investing time for your own business idea?
The time is now – submit your idea today!
ideas@iimt offers you the opportunity to sharpen your idea and to make it marketable.
Take your chance to differentiate yourself from other students by gaining a wide range of experiences in the field of innovation!
Won Innovation Prizes
The creator of this idea is Sabrine Tawfik. Her wish is to create a local shop with a regional supply chain network to co-create a sustainable "Fribourg of tomorrow". The specific location, the importance of sustainable economies and the unsolved challenge of withstanding the price pressure of cheaper products add an elevated innovative potential.
The aim of this project is to set up a garden at the University's campus, close to students, professors and researchers. Furthermore the project aims to build a network of other permaculture university gardens in Switzerland to help coordinate similar movements of sustainable development and to spread knowledge and experience of permaculture gardening. ideas@iimt provides support to the project both financially and through coaching.
With Próspero Filipe, SMEs and freelancers have the opportunity to work with an online marketing agency where they only pay for the customers they gain from the measures. Thanks to holistic behavioral analytics, personalization and machine learning, Próspero Filipe's advertising engine automates the client acquisition process for an agencys customers.
The Change Box is like a suggestion box, a physical box in which students and employees can throw in business ideas, descriptions of social and environmental innovation projects, or more general campus-improvement projects.
You want to support our program? Become a member!
Get in Touch
2. Get all the information you need
- Targeted cooperation or support for one fellow
- Up-To-Date Regular news about ideas@iimt
- Networking Invitations to exclusive events