Develop your own business idea!
- Regardless of your study field, all students from the University of Fribourg are welcome to participate.
- Get free support to develop your first business framework
- Have access to the instruments you need for defining your idea and discovering new perspectives for your business
Are you ready to push your creativity and entrepreneurial skills? Invest time in your business and submit your idea today!
ideas@iimt offers you the opportunity to sharpen your idea and to make it marketable.
Take your chance to differentiate yourself from other students by gaining a wide range of experiences in the field of innovation!
Won Innovation Prizes
Awarded with the “show me more” label by the SBB InnoCircle, “RailTalk” is a social service designed to promote the connectivity and the communication of commuters.
Commuters Labour Boxx
Winner of the Business Ideas @Fribourg Contest, the “Commuters Labour Boxx” is a workstation in a train’s wagon, created to improve the work atmosphere.
Winner of Innovation Prize “Energie Ideen Schweiz”, the “Fitcoins” project was designed to allows gym users to produce energy while exercising.
Winner of the Business Ideas @Fribourg Contest, “Wurmturm” is a stackable worm farm that transforms organic food into high quality soil.
Prof. em. Dr. Stephanie Teufel
You want to support our program? Become a member!
Get in Touch
2. Get all the information you need
- Targeted cooperation or support for one fellow
- Up-To-Date Regular news about ideas@iimt
- Networking Invitations to exclusive events
3. Get your member-card