The iimt and the Fribourg University Law School offer a unique opportunity to combine the Master of Laws (LL.M.) with economics programme. Our Executive Programmes (CAS, Diploma, MBA) are aimed to prepare students for high-level management careers. Our innovative teaching team provides a fine blend of knowledge and experience, helping students hone their leadership skills. The Master of Laws in Cross-Cultural Business Practice is the only LL.M. in Switzerland, and one of very few globally, that provides an intensive theoretical and practical training in International Contracts.
Dual Degree in Economics & Master of Laws (LL.M.)
A flexible Dual Degree
- A unique opportunity to obtain a dual degree in Law & Economics
- Diploma from the University of Fribourg for both study programmes
- A modular structure offers a high rate of flexibility
- Start your study programme at different periods and design your study schedules from full to part-time
Internationality, Interactivity & Networking
- A healthy mix of theoretical knowledge and practical cases and business games
- Meet key-players and build your international network
- Course contents are focused on international issues
- International participants and lecturers
- Branch-related and up-to-date course contents
- Through the OAQ accredited course programmes
Conditions for Admission iimt Executive Programmes
A degree from a University or University of Applied Sciences, at least 2 years of professional experience and a management position are required.
Conditions for Admission LL.M Programme
A first complete law degree or another academic qualification deemed equivalent by the Programme Directors is required. Candidates having acquired a practical experience in the field of law are encouraged.
|LL.M. & iimt Executive MBA||CHF 57’700.–|
|LL.M. & iimt Executive Diploma||CHF 43’700.–|
|LL.M. & iimt Executive CAS||CHF 28’300.–|
|Premum Package *||upon request|
Course fees include course learning material, case studies, and examinations but do not cover transport, accommodation or food.
*The Premium Package includes accommodation in the city centre of Fribourg. For more details please contact us.
iimt Executive Programmes
The iimt Executive Programmes are designed as a series of modules organised in different subject areas. The Executive MBA (EMBA) consists of 30 modules, the Executive Diploma (DAS) of 20 modules and the Executive Certificate (CAS) of 7 modules. All study programmes can be completed part-time or full-time. For more detailed information about the course structure, course content and teaching staff, please visit the section iimt Executive Education on this website.
The MLCBP LL.M. Programme (Master of Laws in Cross-Cultural Business Practice) includes introductory modules, core modules and final modules, legal clinics and a tailor made Moot Court at the end of each clinic, which represents 22 course weeks in total. For more detailed information about the course structure, course content and teaching staff, please visit the LL.M. website.
Both schools coordinated their timetable so that participants can visit all courses in parallel. Please download the timetable for further details.
Leading Professors and lecturers with a strong academic and teaching record are acting as lecturers and offer participants the most advanced training available.
The iimt Experience
The iimt’s commitment is to provide leadership skills and knowledge enabling participants to confidently take on high-level management positions in ever so complex, global and digital environment. The iimt Programmes blend the experience and expertise of an innovative teaching team in developing participants’ leadership qualities in both national and international business.
Highest quality of the iimt Programmes is our promise.
- Course contents are technology-related and contain up-to-date issues;
- The iimt pays attention to your needs and your personal development;
- The quality of the courses is guaranteed through the AAQ & SUC accreditation.
Interactive teaching methods combine theoretical knowhow and practical approaches.
- A healthy mix of theoretical knowledge and practical
cases are applied.
- Business games are used in order to solve managerial
- Case studies, group works and current issues will be
covered and discussed.
Your professional and social network is another aspect, which the iimt will help you grow and enrich through the opportunities to:
- Meet key-players from technology-driven sectors;
- Build up an international network of colleagues;
- Benefit from a strong iimt alumni network.