- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Value Based Management and Financial Analysis
June 13 - June 14
Short course description
This course covers the state of the art of valuation and financial analysis from a corporate perspective. A mix of case studies, class discussions and topical lectures will provide participants with a solid understanding of how to measure and manage the value, performance and solvency of companies.
What to expect
Day 1: Value Based Management
- Business Model and Value Drivers
- Discounted Cash Flow & Economic Value Added
- The Value of Flexibility
- Protecting Value Creation: Hedging Exchange Rate Risk
Day 2: Financial Analysis
- Financial Statements Analysis
- Performance Diagnosis and Value Drivers
- Credit & Solvency Examination
- Financial Planning