- This event has passed.
Introduction to Business Analytics and AI for Managers
September 21 - September 22
Short course description
This course offers a practical introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) for non-technical business leaders. It helps business domain experts better assess the potential of AI/ML for their businesses, avoid common pitfalls when implementing AI/ML in
their organisations and initiate and execute successful data driven projects.
What to expect
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML)
- Data driven organisation and democratisation of AI/ML
- ML problem framing and ML Canvas
- Practical examples of Supervised and Unsupervised ML problems
- Practical exercises: Pricing, Shopping Basket Analysis, Sentiment Analysis…
- AI/ML and Regulations; Consequences of GDPR on AI/ML; Data Privacy and AI