Big Data & Interactive Systems
September 20 - September 21
Short course description
From business intelligence and big data analytics to application to improve products and services. How can the daily-flood of data be made understandable and usable for successful business decisions? Drowning in data, a company in the digital era must know how to handle them but also how to use them in their strategy.
What to expect
- Big Data (concept, market, tools)
- Where could big data for data science in smart cities come from?
- IoT-Services, social media, smart city architecture, etc.
- What can we do with this data?
- Human-centered AI for cities and business models
- How to apply Soft Computing Methods in this Framework?