- This event has passed.
Agility in Project Management
November 22, 2022 - November 25, 2022
Short course description
In a very interactive course that can be directly applied at your company during an agile transformation or definition of a new project management method, we will discuss the challenges and benefits of Global Projects and Agile Approaches. You will get a practical insight into the
latest trends in research and practice of project management and assess which principles can be applied in their companies to stay ahead in today’s competitive and global economy.
What to expect
- Online and virtual project collaboration – in every course module you will have the opportunity to learn and practice remote tools and techniques that can boost your online meetings and increase your home-office productivity
- Initiate – Get your project started and define your approach (traditional, agile or hybrid)
- Plan – Define your requirements, scope and prepare a backlog or schedule
- Monitor – Establish metrics and use them to monitor the progress of your project
- Communicate – Understand communication challenges and agile techniques across country borders
- Organize – Select the best resources in the right locations to work in agile and self-organizing teams
- Collaborate – Establish trust and collaboration to benefit from multicultural teams