What is Top Team Performance?
At the core of every product team are designers and IT engineers. In this training, you will learn how to speak a common language with them, which possibilities and limits arise from the team, and how you can perform best together.
What will you learn?
- Forming: reflection on how you already work in a team today, and what challenges exist.
- Storming: where do Product Champions put their foot in it again and again? What constitutes bad product behaviour?
- Norming: which tools and interventions do you use to lead and develop your top team? How can you shine as Product Champion?
- Performing: with which tools do you perform best, and which feedback methods help to keep it that way?
- Transforming: what do I have to unlearn tomorrow, and with which experiments do I apply what I have learned to my own team?
In Cooperation with
Curriculum is empty