The business environment is digital! The growing connectivity of people, machines, and businesses has changed our daily business. In order to keep up and stay competitive, companies
must adjust to these demands by digitizing their processes, business models as well as leadership approach. In this course, you will get a digital mindset to embrace innovation and a toolset
to bring in fresh ways of thinking.
Digital (R)evolution – 1st – 2nd September 2020
- Definition, reasons and impacts from digitization to digital transformation
- Major technical developments from big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain, 3D printing etc.
- Digital business models such as network-, service-, data- and platform economy
- Agile and ambidextrous Leadership including pragmatic tools to overcome barriers
- Dr. Marcus Disselkamp, Business Coaching